Fall Schedule 2017
Tuesday, September 5, to Friday, October 27, 2017
No classes Monday, October 9 (Thanksgiving), or Thursday evening October 19, or Friday, October 20
|Beginner 9:00 to 10:30 am||Intermediate 9:00 to 11:00 am||Beginner 9:00 to 10:30 am||Intermediate 9:00 to 11:00 am||Gentle/Senior 9:00 to 10:30 am|
|Intermediate 6:00 to 8:00 pm||Beginner 6:00 to 7:30 pm with Kari||General 6:00 to 8:00 pm|
– Beginners welcome anytime. *** ALL PRICES INCLUDE GST ***
– Please call to register for the class(es) you are interested in attending
– Beginner/Gentle/Senior – $15.00 per class for once a week OR $14.00 per class for two classes a week when registering for the whole session
– Intermediate/General – $19.00 per class for once a week OR $18.00 per class for two classes a week when registering for the whole session
– Drop-in rate – $17 for a Beginner/Gentle/Senior class or $22 for an Intermediate/General class
– Class passes – $130.00 valid for 8 Beginner/Gentle/Senior classes or 6 Intermediate/General classes. Cards valid 6 months from date of purchase
– Cash or cheques accepted, no credit or debit cards
Missed Classes: If you miss a class you can make it up in any class of the same or lower level during the same session only.
Refund Policy: There are no refunds. An extension may be granted for a medical condition.
“The practice of yoga asanas purges the body of its impurities, bringing strength, firmness, calm, and clarity of mind”
– BKS Iyengar
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- Yoga Wear: Wear clothing that helps the teacher to see the action of the legs, i.e. tights or shorts.
- Scents: Many students have allergies to perfumes, so please refrain from heavy scented products.
- Food: Refrain from eating for two hours prior to class. Please refrain from chewing gum during class.
- Water: Drink water before and after class, do not bring water bottles into class room.
- Arrive on Time: As a consideration to the teacher and other class members, please arrive on time. it is a good idea to arrive a few minutes earlier to get yourself settled. The door will be locked 5 minutes after class begins.
- Cell Phones: As a consideration to other students, please turn off your cell phone.
- Special Needs: Be sure to inform of any injuries, physical ailments or medical conditions (including menstrual cycle) so poses can be modified for your needs.
“Do the maximum, knowing the minimum.
Then break your maximum to go further and further”
– BKS Iyengar